Sugar Lulu’s DIY Krazy Kabobs Recipes (watch the fun how-to video)
Lexi shows us how to make Krazy Kabobs! Cool for School!
Click the recipe link below to print it:
Krazy Kabobs! Cool for School!
- wooden skewers
(cut in half to fit inside sandwich-size plastic baggies)
Remember: any of the ingredients listed below may be substituted or added to depending on what you like!
1) FRUIT KABOBS
- and/or any other fruit of choice!
2) PEANUT BUTTER, JELLY, AND BANANA KABOBS
- bread (remove crust and cut into small squares)
- peanut butter (and/or NUTELLA)
- banana (sliced up)
3) CHICKEN CUTLET KABOBS
- premade chicken cutlets (heat up/crisp in the oven & cut into pieces)
- cheese stick (cut into pieces)
4) TOMATOE & MOZZARELLA KABOBS
- cherry tomatoes
- mini mozzarella balls (leave whole or cut in half)
5) ANTIPASTO KABOBS
- cold cuts (bought in ½ inch slices to cut into cubes)
- and/or any other meat of choice!
- choice of cheese – provolone, swiss, American, etc
- olives of choice
6) PASTA & MEATBALLS KABOBS
- homemade or frozen meatballs (leave whole or cut in half)
- tortellini of choice (cheese, etc)
- cheese of choice (optional)
- plus a small container of marinara for dipping
7) STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE KABOBS
- strawberries *scoop out the inside with a melon baller
- whipped cream (into hallowed out strawberry) OR marshmallows (for less mess!)
- mini doughnut holes
Other Krazy Kabob Ideas!
TOFU AND ROASTED VEGGIES
SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE
Check out more DIY design ideas!