We love to celebrate everything—especially our friends. And we like to do it just a little more when international Friendship Day hits the calendar this month. And why not? Our friends are our go-tos for everything from secrets to sleepovers, giggles, shopping and more! Here, the top ten reasons to prove you are besties!
- You tell each other everything Including the same story, over and over again.
- Mi Casa su Casa. You are just as comfortable hanging out at her house with her family (and super cute older brother) as you are at/with yours.
- You think alike. You name it: clothes, movies, friends, boys—you are always on the same wavelength. And when you’re not, you appreciate what the other one thinks.
- You both are really happy for the other one’s success. There’s no weird jealousy between the two of you. You love how happy she gets when she gets good grades and she is your biggest cheerleader when you score big at dance competitions.
- She is the BEST gift giver. She just gets you
- Her lips are sealed. You can trust her with your deepest secrets and she knows she can trust you.
- She can always make you laugh. Even when you are having a yuck day, she can get a giggle from you—and you like to make her smile too.
- You can count on each other. Need help studying or doing an annoying chore? You are there for each other no matter what.
- You trust her opinion. Sometimes parents and siblings just don’t get it. But she does and you value what she has to say a lot.
It’s official. You’ve got the friendship bracelet to prove it—and they’re matching, of course, because you love the same things