What You Need to Make this Photo Box
(print these instructions)
1 Small Box
2 Card Stock
directions for the Photo Box:
- Measure the width of your box.
- Cut all your card stock papers so the width of the paper will fit in your box (for example, if your box is 3 inches wide, cut all the card stock into 2 3/4 inch wide strips).
- Attach all of the card stock strips together so you have one long piece of card stock.
- Measure the length of your box.
- Measure and mark your long strip of card stock, the long way, so that you can fold it accordion style (for example, if your box is 4 inches long, mark your strip of card stock every 3 3/4 inches.
- Fold the card stock at the first mark. Continue to fold the card stock at each mark, folding in the opposite direction each time until the entire piece is folded into an accordion.
- Glue your pictures to each section of the accordion.
- Glue the bottom section of the accordion to the bottom of the box.
- Fold the paper into the box. Viola!