No. 2 Pencils (as many as you want to cover), printed pencil wrap sheet, Modge Podge, scissors
1. Print out pencil wrap paper sheet.
2. Cut out along dotted line.
3. Use a small paint brush to apply Modge Podge to back of paper.
4. Lay pencil on paper lenghtwise and roll paper around pencil, let dry.
5. Take a paintbrush and apply more Modge Podge to top of paper and let dry.
Folders, 8 1/2″ x 11″ label paper, scissors, markers or colored pencils
1. Print out Folder Labels sheet.
2. Write the name of your school subjects on the labels with a marker or colored pencils.
3. Cut out labels along dotted line.
4. Peel off label backing and stick to your folders
Card Stock(81/2″x 11″), hole punch, yarn or ribbon, scissors
1. Print out the bookmarks sheet on card stock.
2. Cut out bookmarks along dotted line.
3. Punch hole at top.
4. Tie ribbon or yarn through hole.
Printable Bookmarks sheet with Instructions: